This post is part of a step-by-step series on installing WordPress on Linux (CentOS 6)
- MySQL has been installed and secured
- WordPress Directory has been Installed
- MySQL database for WordPress has been made
- wp-config.php has been appropriately configured with database settings and security keys
- The Site Root Directory has been Decided and the WordPress Directory Moved there
Running the php Install Script
This is easy, point your browser to you
domain.com/install.php For me it looked like this:
It will look something like the following.
Fill in the fields and Voila, we are done.
Next Steps for Pretty Permalinks and MultiSite Network
- Setting up Pretty Permalinks in WordPress:
- Creating a WordPress MultiSite Network on Linux (CentOS 6)
- Setting up WordPress MU (MultiSite) Domain Mapping